- 1.The prodct owns many kinds of patents.
- 2.Breaking the traditional concept for designing the appearance with new characteristics of novelty,beauty and practicability.
- 3.All the components are made of precision stainless steel that never get rusted.
- 4.High-strengh steel cable with good flexibility and strength of extension which provides longer lifetime.
- 5.Movement trajectory keeps to the principle of human engineering with prfessional movement instruction, more intuitive and simple.
- 6.Using strong magnetic latch in weight stack with high safety and reliability.
- 7.Using strong magnetic latch in weight stack with high safety and reliability.
- 8.Using strong magnetic latch in weight stack with high safety and reliability.
Introduction of Leg Press Machine
The weight used for leg lifts on the reverse leg press machine is generally around two to three times one's body weight. Leg lifts are one of the oldest and most important strength exercises, and an effective way to improve knee extension strength and increase the circumference of the quadriceps muscles. It was once regarded as a symbol of extreme strength. It is also an effective full-body strength exercise that can improve strength and muscle development in all parts of the body.