- 1.High-definition LCD display, clear display of exercise data
- 2.Heart rate monitoring, adjustable target heart rate
- 3.Suitable for most people, with a high load capacity of up to 160KG
- 4.Fan resistance, the faster the speed, the greater the resistance
Features of Gym-grade Air Resistance Bikes
Upper and Lower Limb Cross-Linking System, High Appearance Value, and Good Exercise Effect
- A. Sitting push-pull: expand chest and slender arms, exercise neck, shoulders, waist, and back
- B. Standing riding: full-body coordinated training, waist slimming and back widening
- C. Sitting riding: lift and tighten the abdomen, shape the legs, and burn leg fat
Reproduce the Experience of Road Cycling
Scientific human body exchange angle, more in line with human ergonomics during exercise, riding posture is not constrained or cramped, suitable for people of different heights.
Stable Rear Stand
Thickened steel + four non-slip bases, the chassis is more evenly stressed, and stability is increased during sprint exercise.
Meets the aesthetic needs of different customers.
Finally, air resistance bikes use unlimited air resistance design. The faster the exercise, the greater the resistance, but it is easy to control, has low maintenance costs, and is not easy to break. At the same time, the power of air resistance is also very effective for exercising personal upper body strength and endurance.
Air resistance bikes do not have the flywheel of a spin bike, so there is no risk of injury from the large inertia during exercise, making them relatively safer.